Parking, Red Light and Speed Camera Citations
If you have an old 8-digit citation number, please enter 0 (Zero) before the citation number.
- Citations may take up to two business days to appear in this database. Handwritten parking citations may take longer.
- If you have 3 or more unpaid parking citations 30 days or older from the violation date, the City may boot or impound your vehicle.
- Note: the amount you owe may be greater than your citation amount if the City needs to add a $25 registration flag fee.
- Payments can take three business days to appear on this website. To verify your payment or confirm the amount due, call 410-396-3000 during normal business hours.
- If your vehicle is booted, do not pay here. Instead, call the number on the boot notification (open 24/7) or pay in person (from 8:30am - 4:30pm, Monday through Friday) at the Abel Wolman Municipal Building, located at 200 Holliday Street, Baltimore, MD 21202. Paying on this website may delay your car’s release and it may be towed.
- For MVA releases, you must pay all citations in full.
Send questions or requests for exemption from Commercial Vehicle Height Monitoring citations to ATVES.Ombudsman@baltimorecity.gov